Lets get the Gardening year off to a great start – planting your seeds indoors can help you get ahead.
Great way to get your spring garden plans started a bit earlier.
You do not need too anything fancy: A tray, soil, water, something to cover the seeds with. You can even recycle by using old yogurt pots or toilet roll tubes.
2. Then sprinkle in you seeds evenly.
5. Make sure you use the most healthy-looking ones bury up to their first leaves in the new soil.
6. Cover seeds with soil and water again.
7. Keep on a sunny windowsill and keep watering.
8. Once grown uncover your seedlings – you do not want them to rot.
Lets get gardening, use what space you have and create something amazing!