The easy and simple way to re vamp you’re out door spaces. At Spudulica we stock a range of garden edges ready to be used for any garden project or finish.
How to install garden edging?
- Be sure to clear the area you want to edge first, remove any leaves or unwanted items.
- Simply place the L shaped edging pieces down in place.
- Move and bend the edging to your requirements – Edging is perfect for curves.
- Hold in place and using the ground pegs supplied pin in place using a mallet.
- The subsequent pieces will then overlap to the next piece – 5cm overlapping section.
- Continue along the area you want to edge.
- Stand back and check, pieces can be lifted and re positioned with ease.
- Once in place you can tidy/ cover up the pinned sections by covering with mulch, chippings, lawn etc.
Recycled Plastic garden edging
- Keep edges neat
- Create a defined area
- Contain aggregates
- Create a crisp lawn break – mow up to the edge
A great finishing touch
Buy what you need – multiple choice for lengths
Choice of colours – green/black
Choice of heights – 45mm/60mm
Flexible – makes curves or even circles
Pins supplied with every length
Multiple pin points to secure where needed for your design
Easy to install and pin into place
Pieces overlap and secure at this point so no weak spots
No dig solution
Made using recycled materials not only is this edging environmentally friendly but is also fully recyclable
Providing a stronger defined edge to any garden area.
can be made to curve if cut at specific points provided
easy to install
easy to connect
- Dedicated peg housing to keep your HD Edging in place no matter what
- A temperature resistance range from -50°c to 90°c
- A wall thickness of 6mm
- A tongue and groove design to provide a simple installation
- Comes in 100cm lengths
- 4 Pegs included with each metre ordered
Alternative and innovative edging system, using aluminium to create a high end finish or finish off a specific colour scheme.
connectors included – groove fitted no weak points
Nails included – heavy duty
Buy what you need
Unusual and decorative finish for borders, paths, pedestrian areas
Eye catching and unusual.