Our Hi-Vis Geotextile is a Non-Woven Membrane used for separating contaminated and uncontaminated soils. The orange geotextile has a dual effect:
- Its vivid colour warns of potential danger at the point of any future excavations,
- and it can also prevent the upward movement of contaminated soil particles.
- highly visible separator
- prevents intermixing of adjacent mineral layers
- quick and easy to install
- supplied in 4.5 x 100m rolls for rapid coverage
- available in a number of strengths to suit site requirements
We guarantee to beat any like for like quotation. Trade enquiries are welcome.