Full entry level horse arena package for top layer of geotextile fleece to separate riding surface from the sub-base below plus the woven membrane to reinforce below the sub-base.
Supplied in the package is sufficient membrane and tape for the seams:
- 20 x 20 arena – 1 x full rolls 4.5 x 100m – both woven and fleece membrane (450m2) + 2 rolls of tape
- 20 x 40 arena – 2 x full rolls 4.5 x 100m – both woven and fleece membrane (900m2) + 4 rolls of tape
- 30 x 40 arena – 3 full rolls 4.5 x 100m – both woven and fleece membrane (1350m2) + 8 rolls tape
- 40 x 40 arena – 4 x full rolls 4.5 x 100m – both woven and fleece membrane (1800m2) + 10 rolls of tape
- 40 x 60 arena – 6 x full rolls 4.5 x 100m – both woven and fleece membrane (2400m2) + 12 rolls tape
Along with this listing for the full package we also have packages listed with just the top (fleece). Also available are higher grade membranes for heavy use and commercial arenas, please ask for info.
The membrane used in this package is our 100 GSM fleece. It is used for 90% of the arena packages we supply and we have never had an issue with it, we also offer heavier membranes for more commercial or heavier use applications.
The next step up in thickness we recommend is 300GSM then for commercial use we would use a 650GSM membrane. On all membrane packages the base layer and tape remain the same the only variant is the fleece layer than separates the riding surface form the stone base below.
On request we can also supply riding surfaces from our UK leading manufacturer partner. We offer a sand fibre mix and also a waxed sand and fibre mix. Price for surfaces are on application so please feel free to drop us a message if you are interested.